I don't know what to do next

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I know that i am going to sound a bit thick but i am unsure what i should do next. I finally recieved a letter offering full and final payment from rbs. they offered 700 pounds, while my claim is for nearly 4000 pounds. so I refused it by telephone and letter. During the call the lady i spoke too said it did seem it was rather low considering the actual charges adn that she would speak to her supervisor. She then returned and offered to increase the ammount to 2300 pounds and they sent a letter out accordingly. Since then I have been ill and they have sent me someone elses statments. I got caught up in complaining about that and though i have responded to the offer of 2300 pounds I have heard nothing more from them nor have i taken the matter on to smaall claims. What should I do. I feel weak and weary just now. Besides this they have not responded with an offer on the second account. I am also wondering about the loans they got me to take out to clear my overdrafts. There are at least 2 of them, can i claim anything off those? sorry if i appear dumb. I feel it

Even £2,300 is a poor offer. Its your money taken unlawfully from your account, and you have a legal right to claim. Start a claim on both accounts. That is the only way you are going to get a fair settlement. Conversations over the phone are very hard to prove. So cwriten contact is always better. Have a read thruogh this it will help you with your claim.Good luck.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.