URGENT! All A&L account holders please read....

GaryH
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We are in urgent need of sets of Terms and Conditions for all Alliance & Leicester accounts past or present.

We are relying on YOU the members of CAG to make the effort to look out and send us your old T&C's. Every user must have something stashed away somewhere which may be relevant - ultimately this will benefit everyone. Please scan, preferably in PDF format, and send ASAP to the following e-mail address -

Primarily we want Terms and Conditions - but also any correspondance, publications or other documents which refer to Alliance and Leicesters charges as being defaults, penalties, imposed upon the breach of an account agreement, or that they exist to cover costs, etc. etc.

Let us decide whether anything is relevant or not - if in doubt just send it.

Anyone without access to a scanner please PM me for a postal address.

Thanks in advance.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Gary: I have a set going back to 2003 (6 pages of it) , will scan and email them later today.

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

Fantastic, thanks! :)

Good start. I must admit the response from a simular appeal in the Lloyds forum was fairly dissappointing, so hopefully you A&L lot can put them to shame!:D

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

OK, you should have them by now in pdf format.

If anyone needs it here is a free download for converting files to pdf

How it works is this, when downloaded you will have a pdf printer driver installed, you select your file to convert i.e. word or bitmap etc and then go to PRINT select PDF from printer OPTIONS away you go the file will convert to pdf and ask you what name to save it under and where.

• Haha 1

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

Gary, the above email address? my mail bounced back. Trying it again. The file is too big have pm you a link to d/l from.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

Strange... it should be ok. Let me know if it bounces back again and I'll try to find out whats wrong.

Excellent! Thanks for your help.:)

Thanks Scoobz - appreciated.;)

Thanks Claire.:)

So far, so good! Anyone else?

Sorry Gary, i felt sure i had them lying around, im such a hoarder :( not found any as yet, just got filing cabinet left to check

Feels like a lost little girl x

Hi Gary

I am sending you a copy of a letter received from A&L where they refer to the charges as Default charges, also a copy of their defence from Wragge and co where they refer to the charges as administritive fees. Hope they help

Caza

Caza,

That sounds like its extreamely relevant and very interesting - many thanks.:)

They don't actually come directly to me but I'll try to get confirmation they arrived.

Sorry, had a rummage but I'm the opposite of a hoarder, I just chuck everything (that'll teach me). Just out of interest are you getting a better response from the A&L forum than you did from Lloyds??

HFC Bank - First letter claiming £196/LBA sent/£75 offered/rejected/Claim filed

HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received

A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)

Er... difficult to say - definitely the first few days, yes, but its tailed off a bit yesterday and today.

We've had about 3 sets of actual T&C's (amongst other bits and pieces), which is around the same as Lloyds, but then the appeal has been up for longer over there.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have any A&L t&c or int & charges but am badly in need of some for pre 2001. I've tried copying a set of 1998 t&cs but they wont fully copy, hope you can help as my bundle has to be in by 28th june. Is it imperative that you have the right ones or will later editions do?

Jan

Jan

Thats great, many thanks Jeff!:)

And also to everyone else who's sent stuff in, thanks, its appreciated.;)

Still need more though so keep 'em coming!!:grin: