Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2006

Default Enough!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone...got a letter from RBSicon today informing that as I have gone over my overdraft limit i will be charged another 38 on the next business day, the thing is i was only charged because they have hammered me with charges last week...76, 48, 38 and another 38 I feel like crying as this has drained the money i had in my account and i won't be able to pay anything else, my car payment for a start therefore the bank will charge me again it really is a desperate situation..and if they take my car off me coz of this bank i'll really be a bit upset Sent my prelim letter to them on tuesday they should have it by now and im hoping for a reply very soon. I've been looking on here and am a bit downhearted as RBS seem to be the toughest to get money back from. I'm owed 382 since november last year, i should ask for all my statments since i started banking with them in august 2003 and get ALL those charges back and clear the overdraft and get OUT of that crap bank!!!!!!!!!!!The thing is i can't afford to pay for the bloody statements since they have ROBBED me!argghhhhhhh! Any words of encouragement are greatly appreciated! xx

Default Re: Enough!!!!!!!!!!

You should, as a matter of urgency, open an account with a different bank. You should also not being paying for copy statements. If you need this information, use the Subject access requesticon template in the libraryicon. It will cost you 10 to go down this route but it should be cheaper than paying per statement.

Default Re: Enough!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be downhearted natk85, if you follow the instructions in the FAQ you'll get your dosh back, because your heart is pure and your cause is just.

Robertxc v. Abbey - 3300 Settled in full
    Robertxc v. Clydesdale - 750 Settled in full
    Nationwide v. Robertxc - 2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff
    Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff
    Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. 750 compensation
    Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. 2000 compensation, default removed

[B] The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details