Trolley's claim - **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6487 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okay after being sent here by the sister following her sucessful claim, i've since printed and calculated my last 6 years worth of charges plus interest. Coming to just over £3100. Will be sending the letter tomorrow, should I just expect the usual fob-off letter first of all then carry on with the process ?

That would be a reasonable assumption.

That's what the process is there for.

Keep reading around to build up your knowledge and confidence.. Good luck.

"BA Group. The World's favourite CA Group"

HSBC 2 claims amalgamated. £1195. settled in full prior to filing claim.

BARCLAYS settled in full 2 days prior to submission of defence by Barclays

CAP ONE settled in full on day 14 of LBA (£210)

Hi and WELCOME.Yes you will probably get the standard fob off letters both them and you will just be going through the motions until they realise you are not going to just be fobbed off .

Read the FAQ's and around the forum and familarise yourself with it

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 1 month later...

Okay, sorry guys/gals for not posting back in here.

Here's how it all went, after sending the original letter to the bank, I got the standard 'our charges are fair' letter from them, this actually crossed in the post with my second letter after the 14 days were up.

The second letter was ignored as expected, after the 14 days where up I went to moneyclaim. After a mistake of making myself the defendant and the bank the claimant I then resubmitted the claim and got the first one refunded :)

2 days following that I received a letter from HSBC's solicitors saying they intended to defend the claim and to submit my workings out. I sent these and then 3 days later received a letter stating they would settle for the full amount of £3251.73. Signed and sent, received money this morning :)

Thanks for all the advice.

Congratulations!!

That is fantastic news.

Please complete our bank charges survey.

And a donation would be greatly appreciated :-)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.