Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default quick question?!

Hi, i am just getting round to filling in the spreadsheet with all my charges itemised, and sending that and the prelim approach letter for repayment (is this right?) to the bank, but I am claiming on two accounts with RBSicon, so can I send just the one letter but two spreadsheets (for each account) or do I need to send two spreadsheets and two letters, seperate for each account?

Thank you in advance!

Similar Threads:

Default Re: quick question?!

You can combine the two a/c's into 1 claim but the small claimsicon limit in Scotland is 750

Thank you, i am in England. So one spreadsheet or two? I presume two?

Also, am using the spreadsheets off this site, can i just use the 'simple' one as the advanced looks very very complicated?

Thanks in advance again, hope someone can help!!

Yes 2 s/s.

Use the Simple S/S here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...eadsheets.html

See here for a visual guide:
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...html#post50088

When entering your charges, don’t delete anything first. Just overwrite the existing examples: type of charge, amount and date.

The ‘Days Since’ and ‘8% Interest’ columns will be calculated automatically

Save it (for use later at court), then delete/hide the last 2 columns (8% bits) and print out as your schedule of charges for the preliminary and lbaicon letters

If in doubt have a look under my claim against RBSicon (search under "atlantic").

The wording in both the letters and the court's N1 form should help you - - but please don't do what I did in the initial stages and forget to not only detail all the charges on spreadsheet but also detail the overdraft interest too........ it does all add up to a frighteningly big amount and you won't have the opportunity to change it later if you forget it in first place!!

Good luck....

oh....sorry - use two spreadsheets, one for each account and I would choose the England - Excel - Advanced spreadsheet...... and stick 'em all in...

Can I recommend the spreadsheet that's downloadable from Penalty Charges UK - Fighting your Corner for FREE it's far simpler to use for the neophyte spreadsheet user.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details