quick question?!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i am just getting round to filling in the spreadsheet with all my charges itemised, and sending that and the prelim approach letter for repayment (is this right?) to the bank, but I am claiming on two accounts with RBS, so can I send just the one letter but two spreadsheets (for each account) or do I need to send two spreadsheets and two letters, seperate for each account?

Thank you in advance!

Thank you, i am in England. So one spreadsheet or two? I presume two?

Also, am using the spreadsheets off this site, can i just use the 'simple' one as the advanced looks very very complicated?

Thanks in advance again, hope someone can help!!

Yes 2 s/s.

Use the Simple S/S here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

See here for a visual guide:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/7226-maisielou-barclays.html#post50088

When entering your charges, don’t delete anything first. Just overwrite the existing examples: type of charge, amount and date.

The ‘Days Since’ and ‘8% Interest’ columns will be calculated automatically

Save it (for use later at court), then delete/hide the last 2 columns (8% bits) and print out as your schedule of charges for the preliminary and LBA letters

If in doubt have a look under my claim against RBS (search under "atlantic").

The wording in both the letters and the court's N1 form should help you - - but please don't do what I did in the initial stages and forget to not only detail all the charges on spreadsheet but also detail the overdraft interest too........ it does all add up to a frighteningly big amount and you won't have the opportunity to change it later if you forget it in first place!!

Good luck....