What do I need to send and where?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I now have a court date and im wondering what documentation I need to send on.

I have been through the LBA and sent my allocation questionnaire through and now have a court date for the end of June. I sent my spreadsheet of charges through to the bank initially but have not documented the charges anywhere since. Ive just had a panic about this as have been really busy lately and havent really thought about this in months!! Presume I have to send the list of charges through to the court and bank again. Is there anything else?

Thanks in advance.

Incidentally, as I said, the schedule of charges was sent off when I first issued the claim. Can I now update it again to bring the interest up to date? In addition, can I add any subsequent charges I have incurred since then, and if I do, do I have to delete any that then count as >6 years from the date of the new charges? The majority of my misdemeanours occurred while I was at Uni so id rather keep the ones that are now >6 yrs ago than be able to tack on minimal amount of new ones that have been incurred in the last few months.

As regards the additional charges you have two options.

As the bank will be contacting you before the court date making an offer, you can ask them to take the additional charges into account. Or alternatively you can start a second claim.

As far as bringing the interest up to date, you can only be awarded the interest up to the date of your claim, you aren't allowed the interest that accrues during the life of the claim.