Archives of Abbeys web pages/ Terms and Conditions

newbody
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can you help with T&C's for May 1999 ?

Thanking u in advance.

DozyTart

Here are the T&C's for Nov 1998, i am not sure if they were updated between nov 98 and May 99

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/101308-t-cs-nov-1998-a.html

Hope that helps.

Reka (Sam)

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Reka [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/93120-reka-abbey-court.html[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/101308-t-cs-nov-1998-a.html[/URL] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4]Abbey *WON IN COURT* £2775[/SIZE][SIZE=1](awaiting payment) [/SIZE][/FONT] [B][FONT=Tahoma]Warrant of Execution filed 22/06/07[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma]***Warrant Issued 22nd June 2007***[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=red]PAID IN FULL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcAaoRr8H5c[/URL]

Hi Dozytart!!!!

Just to let you know I did find alittle information about the T&C's for 1999 under the following link

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

However, please double check your bank account and this is the confusing part. My account is an instant plus current account which has different terms and conditions to a standard current account and Instant plus is no longer available.

I rang up abbey and they told me they would not send me out the T & C's and it was on their website. I made them hold on the phone and told them that it wasn't on their site so how would I get them. I was fobbed off and told to go into the bank in town So I did.

An advisor spent ten minutes trying to find my account t&c's which they printed out for me. They are slighly different i.e worded to the other 1999 T & C's so I am now confused as to whether I do have the correct ones - there is no way I can find out - only Abbey know. But it could mean that their template defence is not applicable as they have taken it from the current account. How do I know????

So I am going to include both T&C's in my defence as clearly in my case Abbey have not provided me with the correct T&C's and clearly the everyone in the bank was confused.

Abbey have have only ever sent me updated tariff charges.

Lisa11,

Thx for the info and the warning - greatly appreciated.

Dozytart

Hi the T&C's I have are for Personal Banking Conditions May 1999 and it includes the instant plus account. These t&C's also include for cards as well.

I will email these to you as you have requested over the weekend when I have more time.

DS

Help!!! Does anyone have a copy of the September 1994 terms and conditions? I need to file my bundle ASAP but can't find these conditions in an archive. All help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone else is going through Bow County Court and has filed their bundle already could you get in touch. Ta xxxx

Gary H gave me this advice... http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1017243.html

and seeing as it's his Bundle suggestion, I'm going with him!!

Claiming £590 in unauthorized OD fees, and £100 in interest from Barclays.

Remember "He who pays the piper calls the tune" well I've paid Barclays far too much so bloody well dance!

look at post 31 and post 29 above for t&cs for 1999 dunno how to do links daft eh been on here long enough maybe someone could tell me how xxkia

Trying to find T&C's for August 2001 and when I click on the link on this thread it keeps telling me that they are not in the archive.

Also on my account it was originally a National & Provincial Account that converted to Abbey when they were taken over and i can't remeber when that was.

A reply is needed pretty quickly for the first lot as I have until Thursday to submit.

Thanks

i only found our recently it means that this article will go to top of page and may be read more quicker is that good grammer or what lol so consider it bumped again xxkia

• 1 month later...

Took me ages to find the link to Abbey's current T&C's so I thought I would post it here for anyone else who wants them. I suspect they will disappear as soon as the new T&C's take effect on 10 September.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

hi all i am an abbey customer aswell. i have a student account which i opened in 2002 (never really bothered upating to current) well even then i have been charged like mad i have orderd my full statement for six years and i know they owe me thousands over the 6 years. am i too late to put in a complaint or claim my money back, if not what are the steps i neeed to take against abbey can some one talk me through it step by step and simple pretty please.

lots of luv to all xxx :-x

• 3 years later...