Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Newbie - help please!!

Hiya, i'm hoping someone can help me!

I have just received my statements from the RBSicon and just wondered if i am right in assuming that the 5 charged every month is a service charge? And the 3 charged every month is possibly this loanguard??

so when working out what i'm claiming back will i take of the 5??

Last question!! Going through my statements the 3 charge jumps about all over the place ie one month its 4.06. can anybody explain why.....

Thanks!!

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Newbie - help please!!

Hi.....

It's just a thought but if you are unsure then ask your branch - just so you can be crystal clear of the exact nature of what is coming off your account.

Usually if they are charges then you'll see a "CHG" and with overdraft interest then its a "INT".......

I've just submitted my claim into the court system - and I know just how thorough I had to be with every entry...... so always best to play safe and ask them (branch or telephone banking) if in doubt..... then theres no ambiguity...

Good luck....

Default Re: Newbie - help please!!

Just to expand on Atlantics point - if you sent them a SARicon to get your statements they should have provided with a breakdown of what all the abbreviations on your statements mean. But if you phone them or pop in I'm sure they'll tell you.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details