Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Help, Need advice on LBA

Hi all,

Need some advice, as per previous posts, i received acknowledgement letter back from RBSicon after sending my prelim letter,

However, now there 14 days are past, what do i do now, do i send lbaicon? if so do i quote there reference number that they put on the reply to the prelim?

Help please, i wanna get this wrapped up ASAP,

Cheers,
    Daz

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Help, Need advice on LBA

anyone??

Yes-send the lbaicon to RBSicon and it would not do any harm to quote the ref that they used in their reply.

Good luck

Thanks PPMAN159, much appreciated.

Daz

Daz, might be worht heading over to the FAQ section and referring to the guide as this will explain what steps you need to take....

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!
    Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC 498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard 705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details