Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re Notice Of Issue From Court????

DOES ANYONE NO WHAT THIS MEANS ITS A NOTICE OF ISSUE IT STATES MY CLAIM WAS ISSUED ON 4TH MAY THE COURT SENT IT TO THE DEFENDANT 3RD MAY AND WILL BE DEEMED TO BE SERVED ON 6TH MAY THE DEFENDANT HAS TILL 21ST TO REPLY??
    I FILLED IN THE N1 FORM AND SENT FEES PLUS DEFENSE THEN I RECIVED THIS LETTER IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD BE DOING AS IM UNSURE? WISH TO CHAT ROOM WAS UP RUNNING TO GET ANSWERES STRAIGHT AWAY AS WORRYING CHEERS ALL

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Re Notice Of Issue From Court????

Hello

Don't worry, this is for information only, it means that the court have issued your claim and that it was deemed served on 6th May.

The bank now have to reply, either by filing an Acknowledgment of Service by 21st May or their defence. They will probably file the former, which will give them a further 14 days to file their defence.

Your claim is progressing as it should and the Court will write to you again when anything happens. Keep coming back here and asking questions about anything you are unsure of - but above all, stop worrying!

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.
    Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received
    Follows
    Following

Mumofthreeboys

Quote Originally Posted by chinnygirl View Post
    DOES ANYONE NO WHAT THIS MEANS ITS A NOTICE OF ISSUE IT STATES MY CLAIM WAS ISSUED ON 4TH MAY THE COURT SENT IT TO THE DEFENDANT 3RD MAY AND WILL BE DEEMED TO BE SERVED ON 6TH MAY THE DEFENDANT HAS TILL 21ST TO REPLY??
    I FILLED IN THE N1 FORM AND SENT FEES PLUS DEFENSE THEN I RECIVED THIS LETTER IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD BE DOING AS IM UNSURE? WISH TO CHAT ROOM WAS UP RUNNING TO GET ANSWERES STRAIGHT AWAY AS WORRYING CHEERS ALL
    It's exactly what it says it is - a notice to you that the claim has been issued to the Defendant. They have until 21st to acknowledge the claim, this will then give them 28 days from the date deemed served.

Thanks So Much Hagenuk For Your Quick Response Just Worried That Im Sitting Back And Waiting When I Should Be Doing Somthing! Can I Ask Whats The Court Bundle Pack When Does This Go In?

Hi Chinnygirl. The court bundle is not needed until the end. You still have to go through the motions of halifaxicon's solicitors defending your claim. You then need to wait until the court decides which track to put your claim on and to give you a date for the hearing.

If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

Follows
    Following

Ok Thanks So Much Ill Wait Then Speak Soon X

Default re daily % ones pt in court application

does any one no what that means i filled in my court letter added the 8% interest from dates of charges but i just noticed a daily percentage should i have added this to the court application?:o

Hi Chinnygirl

I've just received my notice from the court...halifaxicon have got until the 24th for me...I'll be interested to see what response you get.....will let you know what mine is.....

Good Luck

Owl

Quote Originally Posted by salisburyowl View Post
    Hi Chinnygirl

I've just received my notice from the court...halifaxicon have got until the 24th for me...I'll be interested to see what response you get.....will let you know what mine is.....

Good Luck

Owl

okay good luck for you too

Default Re: re daily % ones pt in court application

I believe it should be part of your particulars of claim....my daily rate was 0.43 I think you have to multiply your interest by .00022 to get your daily rate, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by salisburyowl View Post
    I believe it should be part of your particulars of claim....my daily rate was 0.43 I think you have to multiply your interest by .00022 to get your daily rate, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

oh god i didnt put that?? can i still do it do you think?

Sorry got it wrong....this was included on my N1 form in the Value section. Also I've just checked my copy of the N1 and it's the total charges x .00022 to work out the daily rate of interest.
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...-claim-n1.html

I think to change it now would cost you 35 and is no-refundable to change it .

Follows
    Following

Hi Chinnygirl,

I have also filed and the halifaxicon have until the 21st May to file a defenceicon. Haven't heard a dickie bird yet. I will be keeping an eye on your thread!

hey chinnygirl, I'm also waiting for the halifaxicon to file their defence, they acknowledged my claim yesterday :0)
    They have till 30th May to defend
    Good luck

gather were keeping them busy guys eh!!! lol good luck to all you well keep intouch to see how were all going to get on cheers

Hi Chinnygirl,

halifaxicon have now acknowledged my claim waiting for a letter from court.

so does that mean it going to go to court and there going to fight there defence?

Presume so, I should get a letter from court in next couple of days confirming their intention - basically gives them more time to stall - pay up!! I HOPE.

I've got anopther one on the go at lbaicon stage with halifaxicon Visa. Got to file tomorrow - might give them a ring before I do though. Might be lucky.

Is there any different procedures I have to follow for halifaxicon Visa? Should I use the Dunferline address on MCOL or Trinity RDicon?

Any help appreciated.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details