We Need Your Litigation Details!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

A message for Bankfodder.

There is loads of information regarding reclaiming bank charges and loads of paperwork too, except for one 'Vital' piece of paperwork missing, the bank's form(s) of defence. In my case it is the A&L, I believe they have now got their act together and have produced several forms of defence to suit the varying situations. I did my claim through the court rather than on line as I did not want the A&L's solicitor saying that my claim was missing anything. I even included the statute regarding the Social Security Act of 1992 in my claim just incase I needed it. In return I recieved a 6 page document from the banks solicitors saying that all the statutes mentioned including the Social Security Act did not amount to a hill of beans. So if you would like a copy of this defence, post me an address and I will forward you a copy, it's a corker, I cannot see how any judge who reads it, would come down on the side of the claimant.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

have copies of letters from court transferring proceedings to cardiff and also ordering a stay until the result of the commercial court litigation.

can someone send me their email address and ill scan and pass them on.

going to try to get the stay lifted but dont hold out much hope.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks