Shoe Em v Abbey **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bookie has recently acquired a fantastic collection of sparkling 'Congratulations' messages, they may not show up on some browsers.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

The new one's lovely Bookworm, in fact it matches the stripy picture that's three feet away from me as I speak (type) so not only are you the giver of funky messages but you also coordinate them to the recipient's home...

that's pure class :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Emily x

• 1 month later...

Not 100% success actually, not only was our request for wasted time costs turned down, but the court staff actually failed to give all that perfectly prepared paperwork to the judge until two weeks after the event; it was left "on someone's desk".

Kicked up a stink, insisted that the court manager approached the judge again as the decision was made based on the fact that the case was closed, she assures me she did but I have my doubts. Rather an annoying end to an otherwise successful experience.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Emily x

Thank you kindly Beetlejuice!

Unfortunately when we began this we were advised to just claim interest at 8% (I used the advice & interest calculator on the Martin Lewis site), but were I to do this again I would certainly take the higher route, I think there are sufficient precedent now to do so. As a matter of fact I have just sent off an SAR to Argos (store card) & intend to do that very thing :)

Good luck!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Emily x

• 2 weeks later...