Question about my RBS charges claim.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6541 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

I have not long received my statements for my account at the RBS branch in Harthill, and have today just used the spreadsheet to total the amount. My first calculations are £767.00!!! :-x I'm going to double and triple check that though!!

However, am I right in saying that:

a) I CAN'T claim the charges such as the £15.00's that you get notified about in your statement, advising when they will be debited the following month?? I'm pretty sure I have read this somewhere but can't seem to find where!:confused:

and

b) I CAN'T claim back the debit interest? Again I seem to have remembered that anything under £12.00 can't be claimed??:confused:

If I could claim these amounts also them I'm pretty sure my claim could almost double!

I have been in a few sites recently and have been getting a bit mixed up with the differences between Scottish & English claims so I may be wrong on the points here, hopefully one of the experienced claimers can help.

Thanks a lot

Diane

Before proceeding any further, I would seriously advise that you spend the rest of this holiday weekend reading through the FAQ's, the step-by-step guide, and the other threads in this forum.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6541 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks