Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2006

Question Question about my RBS charges claim.....

Hiya

I have not long received my statements for my account at the RBSicon branch in Harthill, and have today just used the spreadsheet to total the amount. My first calculations are 767.00!!! I'm going to double and triple check that though!!

However, am I right in saying that:
    a) I CAN'T claim the charges such as the 15.00's that you get notified about in your statement, advising when they will be debited the following month?? I'm pretty sure I have read this somewhere but can't seem to find where!
    and
    b) I CAN'T claim back the debit interest? Again I seem to have remembered that anything under 12.00 can't be claimed??

If I could claim these amounts also them I'm pretty sure my claim could almost double!

I have been in a few sites recently and have been getting a bit mixed up with the differences between Scottish & English claims so I may be wrong on the points here, hopefully one of the experienced claimers can help.

Thanks a lot
    Diane