jamie205 vs rbos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently lodged a claim for the return of my bank charges. I have recived a letter saying that they are dealing with my claim and will respond as soon as possible, but my question is now do i wait and see if they reply or do i send another letter/email. Also what should this letter contain should it be court action or a new timscale?

also has anybody had ther account closed/ overdraft withdrwn?

thank you in advance jamie

Jamie. Some basic questions....it really is advisable to do some homework on how the process works.

Not saying this to bust your balls, but because you are after all (potentially) taking a rather large company to court! There is plenty of reading the library section of this site. Start reading up on the process and various FAQs so you get an idea of exactly what you need to do.

What exactly does your "claim" look like? What did you send them? It sounds as if you have done this off your own back, I'd suggest reading this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html

and possibly starting from scratch using the template letters that are provided on this site.

Good luck ;)

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

I used the template letters from money saving expert. The first one requesting my statements then the second one requesting my bank charges plus interest back including a breakdown of all my charges and interest. I then recieved the letter within the 14 day time frame saying they are considering my claim and will get back to me as soon as possible. My question is do i leave it for a couple of weeks and see if they get back to me or do i threaten court action?