Madboffin Vs RBS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been "dipping" in and out of various threads here gathering the info I needed to get my claim underway. Now it's moving along I thought it was time to let y'all know what I've been up to.

Since 2002 to Feb '06 I've had a total of £2471 in charges (DD refusals, referals, SO non payments and exceeding OD) - Funny how they can refuse to pay the £20 DD but will take £38 in charges then charge you for exceeding your OD limit!

Anyway back to the story... After seeing this forum on the Amrtin Lewis web page I decided to do something about the charges.

Sent my preliminary request in on 21st April and received a reply 16 days later (dated 3 days before the deadline) All hail the efficient Post Office! - you know the usual GrinF*** type letter - all smiles on the surface but basically an F.O. letter. Since the total amount I was claiming exceeded both the small claim and the summary cause limits (Scottish Law) I thought I was going to have to raise an Ordinary Action and engage a solicitor. It was at this point I almost bottled it!

Thanks to "Woolfie" I decided to split the claim into several smaller ones that would fit nicely into the small claims "window".

So where are we? This morning LBA was sent to the RBoS (thanks to http://www.bankcharges.info/). There's a brilliant pro forma in there for the LBA, and the clock is now ticking.

I Emailed the Sheriff Clerks office and within 24 hours had all the required paperwork and explanatory booklets.

RBoS - Bring it on!

Guest Lueeze

Good Luck

Dont do all the claims at once, or the bank can apply or them to be merged and put on Ordinary track!

Lou x

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 11 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks