diamond301 Vs RBoS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

i sent my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) off to RBoS, cheques cashed and statements recieved today, however i have a loan with them and none of this information has been included, i also know this loan is default (now with DCA) should they have sent my default notices?

Should i write to them requesting all the information that they hold on me?

i also notice on my statements that they have charged me 2 x £30 for default notice fee??? i have added this to my spreadsheet to claim back and charges come to just short of £1200.

The fight for my money back begins.

Thanks

Diamond :)

Unless you implied on the DPA that it was specifically for your bank account it should have been ALL the information that they hold on you.

If your DPA suggested that you only wanted information on a specific account then I suspect you will have to send them a new DPA requesting everything they have.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

calendar

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

i have a quick question, my balance on this account is £1850ish, and i am claiming £1200 back, the account is default, as the majority of the debt is charges could i ask for the default to be removed in my prelim letter?

Cheers

you need to look into this. I don't know. Start in the library, must be info in there.

your timescales not theirs right??

Yep, thats right, 16th April they signed for the prelim so i'm working on the 30th being the deadline.

Thanks to everyone for their help so far and not just with the RBoS.

Diamond

Checking back on everything i realise that in my SAR i asked for details of my bank account and also Loan, they provided the info on my b/a but not on my Loan, do i need to send them another SAR? My first one was sent and signed for on the 21st March and the cheque has been cashed, or should i send them a letter reminding them that the SAR is incomplete and that thier 40 days is nearly up?

Thanks

Diamond

Not a new SAR just the reminder and threat of court for non-compliance.

Calendar!

Deadline was yesterday for both S.A.R compliance and also Prelim, so i now send my LBA for claiming my charges back but what about the non compliance for the S.A.R? i did send a reminder to them last week as what they have sent me so far is also incomplete!!........

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

no reply to either my SAR non compliance or my LBA :-x next step court, but what about the non compliance?

i have a feeling that they haven't sent me the info relating to my loan because they dont have it anymore (if they even had it in the 1st place), can i get round this by sending them a CCA if so which address should i send this to?

Thanks

Diamond

• 2 weeks later...

ok i CCA'd RBoS for my loan agreement as they didnt send it me with from the S.A.R request, but something is not right with the paperwork they have sent me, lots of info on it is wrong, like my employer and the date i started work this them, my phone number, the date i moved in to my current address etc. also i am going to claim back my PPI as i believe this was mis sold.

Can any advise on CCA?

Thanks

emailed Sandy Watt yesterday who replied to say that an offer should be with me in the next couple of days. i replied requesting that my refund (once settled) be in the form of a cheque as the account i had with them is in dispute due to the agreement not being signed by either party.

will report back on what their offer letter contains.

Diamond

letter recieved this morning offering me the full amount in full and final settlement :D . Stumbling block being they want to pay it into my account which is closed so they want to credit it to my loan account, as this is in dispute following CCA request should i write back accepting the offer but stipulate that the payment must be in the form of a cheque due to the dispute?

Thanks

Diamond

letter drafted to RBoS - does this seem ok?

Sandy Watt

Customer Relations

Customer Central Support

First Floor

The Forthstone

56 South Gyle Crescent

Edinburgh

EH12 9LE

ACCEPTANCE LETTER

Dear Sir/Madam,

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxx

Thank you for your letter dated the 4th of June 2007.

I wish to accept your offer of £xxxxxxx but only with the following condition:

1) The amount is paid to me in a cheque made payable to myself at the address listed above, the accounts that I hold with The Royal Bank of Scotland are either closed or in dispute due to incorrect paperwork.

I have signed your acceptance form and marked it accordingly with these conditions.

Yours faithfully,

by cheque as opposed to in a cheque.

Aside from that its fine. Congrats on the offer btw ;)