Wishy Washy Response to Iterim Request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a bland response in addition to my 6 yrs statements saying that when I signed up with the account I agreed to the terms and conditions. They didn't say they would or would not refund the charges. DO I go straight to the letter of legal action next? Their charges contributed to me almost going bankrupt and had to sign a Trust deed. I had banked with them for 20 years and got charged at evey opportunity by them.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Letter of Legal action isn't next - it's a prelim letter first. Head over the FAQ section and read the Guide to reclaiming bank charges. Make sure you follow the process properly. ;)

• Haha 1

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

I sent the initial letter with the SPA letter to speed up the process but neglected to put the amount in as I was unsure of the total until I could verify I had the correct info. Therefore do I resend the the initial letter with the actual amounts rather than submitting the LBA letter.

Sorry but I was advised by another website to submit both at the one time.:oops: :oops:

*Tut* Other websites eh?

Personally, I would advise you to send the prelim again with the correct figures on and give them 14 days.

Run through the Guide to reclaiming bank charges in the FAQ section and follow through the process as this states. This might be seen as a way of speeding up the process but the I can't see how it would work. How can you claim for an unknown amount? Bit of bad advice in my opinion.

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Not your fault, you have no reason to believe the (supposedly) sound advice of a site that is offering help on what to do. The advice on here is sound and you will find that a lot of people end up here seeking advice to resolve problems caused by bad advice elsewhere.

Anyway, you are in the right place now ;)