POC-Barclaycard

Turboman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If Barclaycard have refunded into account "charges less £12" & on a refusal letter still replied that the refund stands at the original figure-then in preparing the poc for manual claiming in court, does anything need to be altered in the poc in the templates library?

Also, has anyone won in court in this "£12" scenario?

If Barclaycard have refunded into account "charges less £12" & on a refusal letter still replied that the refund stands at the original figure-then in preparing the poc for manual claiming in court, does anything need to be altered in the poc in the templates library?

Also, has anyone won in court in this "£12" scenario?

Yes I have won when claiming £12 from capital one.

The POC are the same. However please remember to claim the interest on the full amount until they deposited the cash into your account. Then claim the interest on the balance after until the date of teh settlement, hope this makes sense.

Thanks for quick reply

Re the interest-not sure I understand

They have already put the balance of the charges less £12 for each charge in my account, so presumably I now amend EVERY ENTRY in my spreadsheet to £12 (I've verified that Barclaycard have in fact deposited the balance for every charge) and it will then calculate interest on the amount I am going to court with (if you get my meaning).