Tinks V's Mint

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

I Have Just Received A Letter From Mint Saying I No Longer Meet There Requirements For Having A Credit Card. I Owe £2584.00, My Limit Was £2700.00. They Have Put Me On A Monthly Plan To Clear My Arrears, This Will Not Effect My Credit Rating, Blah Blah...

I Have Now Sent Them A Letter With £10.00 Chq Asking For Last 6 Years Statements So I Can Start A Claim. Any Advice Would Be Helpful???

Kind Regards

Tinks

• 3 weeks later...

Go for it!!!! Good luck and keep us posted.

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Advice? READ! LOTS :D

Head over to the library and the FAQs and read up about the ins and outs of the process.

Get to grips with what you might expect from them. What sort of responses are common etc, find this through reading other RBS claimers' threads.

Finally, are you in Scotland, this has implications on how / how much / where you complain.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

• 1 month later...

well finally today i have received a schedule showing what i have been charged which is overlimit fee £224.00 & late fee £310.00.

they have offered me £152.64 as gesture of goodwill which will be paid into my acc to clear arrears. (this they say is difference between £18 - £20 charge and current £12.00 charge)

does anyone know if i can i claim for both the overlimit and late fees?

tinks