RedVixen vs RBS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi redvixen

did you have a Student Royalties account? Do you know whether they charged you a monthly fee for having this account? I've read about a lot of people who have Roylaties Gold and Royalties Premier accounts and they get charged a standard fee which you cant claim back.

• 2 weeks later...

OK

today i received the copies of my statement although it doesn't appear to be all of them - I shall see if some more arrive tommorrow - and go and visit my branch to get the rest if it doesn't

Ammount so far £582

I also got a letter mentioning my request for details on manual intervention and the response to that was complete bollox and not really relevant - a bit like politicians avoiding answering questions whilst trying to sound clever

They did mention that charges are leved according to the terms and conditions of the account which I expected and will ignore

Next stage planned for monday

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

Try to find yourself a non-compliance letter over in the library, sounds like you might need it. ;)

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Yesterday I received a second set of duplicate statement - gotta love their efficiency :rolleyes:

I have worked out that the statements are complete - I have only had the account three years and most of the charges were applied in a 2 month period at the end of 2005

Working on the spreadsheet and I am planning on sending the prelimary approach for repayment on friday when I get paid

I also foun dout why the ammount I owe them made a step drop - I had teh account as a post grad and they didn't give me the advertised overdraft - so they refunded some interest - off their own backs

Just another £600 to come off it :D

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga