Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: RedVixen vs RBS

Default RedVixen vs RBS

Right RBSicon were my last student account. I sent the SARicon off last week so we will see how it goes.

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga
    Follows
    Following

Default User is banned

User is banned, content is deleted automatically.

Default Re: RedVixen vs RBS

Good luck! I am slightly behind you, I sent my SARicon off on 2nd April and so I will be watching your thread to see how you get on.

Kat

Hi redvixen

did you have a Student Royalties account? Do you know whether they charged you a monthly fee for having this account? I've read about a lot of people who have Roylaties Gold and Royalties Premier accounts and they get charged a standard fee which you cant claim back.

No there wasn't a monthly fee on the account

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga
    Follows
    Following

OK

today i received the copies of my statement although it doesn't appear to be all of them - I shall see if some more arrive tommorrow - and go and visit my branch to get the rest if it doesn't

Ammount so far 582

I also got a letter mentioning my request for details on manual intervention and the response to that was complete bollox and not really relevant - a bit like politicians avoiding answering questions whilst trying to sound clever

They did mention that charges are leved according to the terms and conditions of the account which I expected and will ignore

Next stage planned for monday

The PPI Saga
    Follows
    Following

Try to find yourself a non-compliance letter over in the libraryicon, sounds like you might need it.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!
    Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC 498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard 705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!
    Follows
    Following

Yesterday I received a second set of duplicate statement - gotta love their efficiency

I have worked out that the statements are complete - I have only had the account three years and most of the charges were applied in a 2 month period at the end of 2005

Working on the spreadsheet and I am planning on sending the prelimary approach for repayment on friday when I get paid

I also foun dout why the ammount I owe them made a step drop - I had teh account as a post grad and they didn't give me the advertised overdraft - so they refunded some interest - off their own backs

Just another 600 to come off it

The PPI Saga
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details