RBS offer letters.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just an update from the horse's mouth, so to speak. I'm assured that this is NOT a delaying tactic, but I thought I'd pass it along to hopefully set some minds at ease.

Sandy Watt has informed me that there is a stack (which might be better to describe as a mountain, from they way he put it) of offer letters waiting to be sent out.

BUT. Apparently they are required to put some sort of leaflet in with any kind of offer, and they are having problems with getting those supplied. Supposed to be arriving to let them get the letters out sometime this week.

Totally up to the individual as to what they make of this, but I'm going to be taking the realistic view that as my letter is sitting waiting to grace my letter box, there is little point in complaining to the FOS. YET. I only have so much patience though, so I won't be waiting TOO long before my complaint escalates.

Hope this clears things up for some of you. :)

you could be in for a long wait then. My settlement letter from the bank arrived 3 weeks after settling my claim in full with cobbets. The letter From RBS was an offer to settle in full minus the interest.

hope this has cleared it up for you.

good luck with your claim

They're useless!!!

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Ooooooooooh.......... temper temper sweetie!!!!! Not like you to lose your rag Seahorse.......... you normally just post dodgy piccies!!!! Love it when you're angry...............!!!!!!!!!! xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

HAHA. I THINK you have me confused with the Welsh Warrior. He's pinched my avatar, probably so I get the blame for any misdemeanours.

Anyway. WHAT dodgy piccies. We were just enjoying a few quiet beers, was all!!!! :p

Yes it's me not him :razz:

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

I'll make it easy and return to my dragon when I get home...

The clue is in the name if you ask me....

WHAT dodgy piccies. We were just enjoying a few quiet beers, was all!!!! :p

Yeah yeah yeah........... tell it to the marines! Oo-er.......... but they may have been with you!!! Ladyboyz............. well I never! lol, xx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.