Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Kersa Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2006

Default Claiming over 750?

Hi folks im either blind or cant see what i need to know i know my charges are going to be way over the 750 threshold for scottish small claimsicon.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the procedure used to get round this?

(im an RBSicon customer hench the post here)

Thanks

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Mar 2006

Default Re: Claiming over 750?

Hi Kersa,

No problem. Get all your statements from them. Add up all the charges and send in the first letter. Wait 14 days then send the second letter. You dont need to worry about splitting your claim at this stage and to be honest they are likely to settle. I spoke to one of the managers from RBOS and asked him about my claim and he told me they would order up my statements to check my figures, then they would send me an offer. This is exactly what happened and yesterday i got 5400 paid into my account. this was actually a couple of hundred less than i was looking for but that may have been my addition.

Go for it and good luck just im me if you want any help.

W

Advice & opinions given by Woolfie are my own, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Kersa Novitiate

Cagger since : Aug 2006

Default Re: Claiming over 750?

Fantastic Woolfie thanks for the reply matey letter away now to calculate haha!

Will keep this thread informed.

Thanks all!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details