annifridsl04 vs RBS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi...I sent my letter requesting my bank statements last week. Sent it recorded delivery this time. Im such a dumbass sometimes!!

Well wish me luck!

Anni x

p.s... if your reading this ignore any reference to my mum's claim and my auntie's as I have setup new threads for them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I think I've done them right. I have a question though. I extended my loan & when I went into the bank they told me I was high risk & that they would be taking my Switch card off me and changing my account back to a current account. Now they took my switch card off me and gave me a standard hole in the wall card. But what they didnt do was change my account back to a current account. So I was still paying the £12 monthly fee, this went on for nearly a year and then I ACTUALLY LOOKED at one of my statements, (I dont usually do that) rang them and they changed it. But said they couldnt do anythign about the charges.

Im starting to think that now they can...So do I include them on my schedule?

Ta Anni

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi annifrids104,

If the Bank really want to be funny, they could and can use, some of the money to offset any debt your mum owes i.e. the O/D even though it is an agreed one , but that I believe would be considersted a retaliatory, punitive action and a court would not like that I dont think,

If you want it sorted quick, I would pay the overdraft off now, and the tell the Bank you want it in a cheque, which they CANNOT refuse to do. Then you can put the cheque anywhere you want to.

It is your money and if you wanted to collect it in pound coins from the Bank you have the right to ask for it that way.

sparkie

Hi Sparkie,

Thanks for your help...she doesnt mind paying the overdraft off as then she can close the account. I'm gonna delete the stuff about my mum's claim as Ive opened a new thread.

Also, have I made a mistake on my claim, should I have claimed the charges as above in post 5??

Thanks

Anni

Hi annifrids104,

Yes you should have done, but you can allways ammend your claim before any court hearing ....should it come to that ...but go ahead now and submit an ammended claim to inlude those fees , this time send it recorded delivery.

sparkie

Hi annifrids........I'm not sure what you are saying about your mums claim (but I'm not the brightest of blokes).

If she gets the settlement paid into her account it will automatically clear her overdraft then she can draw out what is left.

She will want to clear the overdraft because this will probably be attracting interest charges.

eg. o/d £200..............settlement £2000........a/c bal = £1800

Whatever happens she has still got to pay back the overdraft!!

I've probably totally misunderstood your question, if so I'm sorry!!

Thanks guys...you didnt misunderstand canobeans. She just didnt want then nicking anymore money off her than she pwed them. Also thanks sparkie, I did claim the fees so I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I get anything back. Otherwise I'll have to do my MCOL. Scary!!

Thanks!

Anni

Hi Anni

I'm not far behind you, just sent my LBA letter today to Sandy Watt!

I'm claiming for £3,800 and am not expecting an easy ride! I'll be keeping an eye on your thread as it is brilliant to have someone at the same stage as you. I'm already at N1 stage with Barclays!

cheers

Kiff :)

Hi Anni

I had a bit of a mare with MCOL as it kept saying it was 'busy - try later' or words to that effect! I only had a lunch hour to do it, so I gave up and downloaded the N1 form and the POC off the template library. It was really easy, and I didn't have to faff about with the POC wording, trying to squeeze it all in!!

Having said that, loads of people have gone the MCOL way, all with success - so use whichever is easiest.

Let us know how you get on.

:) Kiff

Ok the MCOL is due tomorrow. Should I go ahead and do it or should I give them another 7 days grace?

Also, £120 fee for claiming. I dont have £120...what should I do? I wotn have any money until the 29th june 07. Should I write them a letter giving them some more time ?? Help! :o)