Our very good friend as seen on Whistleblower

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thankyou xx

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't manage to see the documentary unfortunately, but watched the clip on here. What an amazingly brave woman you are. Thank you so much, you're a star :-)

moneyhelp, how do i log onto the clip, i didn't see it either but i need to urgently?

nervous.:idea:

Hi there, I just wanted to say a big thank you to Yoda for doing what she did. It has given us all inspiration to exploit these money making scams that are so against the law but I am currently taking the Halifax to court as over the last 6 years alone they have stung me for £7,767 thus at times leaving me overdrawn with no OD facility, leaving no money for bills to pay or any money for day to day living. I am waiting to see if they pay up or chose to defend this in court but I will be figting it all the way as my benefits for my daughter were paid into the same account.

Jo x

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Yoda

A pretty belated thanks, but I am just getting to grips with this forum and have only now been able to see how much info and support is here, your input has been totally awesome for us and I am sure is the trump card in my bundle...thankyou soooooooooooo much...

Mandyxxxxx

Reclaiming £2200 from Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07