**** Co-op Contact Information ****

livelylad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CUSTOMER SERVICE/COMPLAINTS CONTACT NUMBER: -

Personal Accounts - 08457 212 212

Visa Accounts - 0845 600 6000

INTERNET BANKING WEBSITE: -

Log On

HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR STATEMENTS ON LINE: -

Statements back to April 2004 appear to be online and free to obtain, statements prior to this date need to be requested by S.A.R

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Yea, and I am having similar probs with them too.

Coop bank are really something, they take the biscuit. i usually pay off my cc in full every month and well before the stated date. This has been a hectic time for me and a few days ago i got a recorded message saying my bill was due and to pay it within 5 days to prevent charges. Next day, i trotted off to the bank and paid in full as usual. This morning i gets a statement showing that these bassserds have added £14 on my account for late payment----they didn't give me credits for the dozens of times i pay early. We are just numbers nowadays, not valued customers. Tomorrow they will get the benefit of my lack of english!!!!

Tonight i am eating my least palatable food-----humble pie! Whilst they have not as yet done the clawback request, they have agreed, that due to my record, they will refund these charges. (did mention consumeractiongroup). They also offered to send a DD form so that this slip up can never happen again. So this has restored my faith in Coopbank and will soon hassle them regards Visa chargeback.