Northern Ireland Citi claimants read in

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had received a breakdown of charges fron Nationwide and sent a letter asking for over £5000. I've now got a standard letter in response re-iterating their fees if account goes over overdraft.

However, I have now read that NI Small Claims only takes max of £2000 per claim. Should I split it up into 2-3 claims then ?

Would appreciate any assistance

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Just for the record, i can recommend one judge who i get the impression from, 'doesn't take to kindly to the banks.'

Its in N.Ireland, so if you wanna travel to a judge on your side, pm me.

Put it like this, i appeared in court today, with citi. There evidence was written by their account stating it cost £12.88 per default using the ofts method of charging but £27 odd using their own method of cakculation.

The judge asked citi, 'do you have your expert witnesses here today?'

of course not!

If you want me to rule on this i will require, expert witnesses etc etc.

Citi solicitor then said we are arguing a point of law.

Judge then again asked for witnesses..

CITI solicitor then met me outside to try to settle. Suspect a cheque will soon be on its way..

As MrMurphy has not posted since, I infer the aforesaid settlement aborted the trial in mid-flight, probably with a confidentiality clause. This is one of just two incidents I have read, where the Dark Side quoted a cost price in court, but ran faster than Linford Christie when asked to witness it formally.