What is this charge??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to this although I have successfully claimed back £900.00 from paragon finance using the letters on this site, so thanks.

Now claiming RBS for £4000 worth of charges, looking through the statements they provided me there is a charge

"CHG TO 05 JAN A/C XXXXXXXX" for £34.00, this is the same for every month (although the charge sometimes varies). Just wondering whether I can claim this charge back?

Also, when I send away my request for money with the spreadsheet, do I put the interest onto that as well?

thanks for reading,

Mark.

Hi mrestrick2k7

From my reading on this forum you can claim certain parts of the charges.

If you have a royalties, gold or premier account the CHG to ac # will include the agreed monthly charge for this account which is around £10-15 dependant on the account as well as penalty charges.

If you have a look around in these forums you will see other people who have claimed back the penalty charges however you cant claim the royalties fees back.

benn1

Benn1 has got it spot on....for further help on this, you might find the link in my signature of use.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!