Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2006

Default How do I go aboput getting my charges back?

It is true, isn't it, that we can get our charges back from the banks and credit cards, isn't it?

I wrote to RBSicon asking for my carges back on their credit card, and received a very nasty letter, telling me in no uncertain terms that I was not entitled to them, was not getting them, and even that they did not have to accept what the OFT said if they did not want to Was I right to ask for them back? If so, what is the best plan of action now?

Similar Threads:

Lueeze

Default Re: How do I go aboput getting my charges back?

Hi, and welcome!

Please read the FAQ's section before beginning, as you will have a lot to read and take on board first. If you then have any questions which you need answering, please feel free to post again after this.

We are here to help, but ultimately, its your claim and your responsibility!

Good Luck,

Louise x

Basic Account Holder

Default Re: How do I go about getting my charges back?

Thank you. Wasn;t meaning "Bail me out", just wondering. Found some good things though

Lueeze

We are right they are wrong (they are in denial) We will win this fight!

Good Luck!

Lou x

Basic Account Holder

Thank you. I really thought when I got that letter I might have done something wrong, but your posts plus what I have seen in the FAQ's have shown me otherwise. Unfortunately I have exams shortly so may not be able to get on much, but I shall certainly let everyone know how things are going, and also advertise this place to others. The more who know about it, the faster the Banks etc, will start setting proper charges.

Lueeze

its okay, even I was unsure to begin with but how can 310,923 in reclaimed charges be so wrong?

You will be fine...If you know the amounts, you can just prepare the letters now to send off, if you are stuck for time (thats what i did)

Lou x

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details