Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder broccoli Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2006

Default Broccoli vs RBS

hi there

i've just sent off my sheet with the calculated interest and total of charges

can someone briefly fill me in on what happens next i am a bit confused reading other peoples cases

many thanks

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder Me.x Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2006

Default Re: Broccoli vs RBS

Just stick to your 14 day deadline, if no response or favourable offer send the lbaicon giving another 14 days deadline, if still nothing favourable start court action. In the meantime read up on FAQ's and try to find a thread that is roughly at the same stage as yourelf. Keep at it stick to your deadlines and Good luck!

RBS - Settled in full -3k
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    isidore Informative isidore Informative isidore Informative isidore's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2006

Default Re: Broccoli vs RBS

Broccoli, if you are stuck using other peoples threads, then go find the STEP BY STEP GUIDE in the FAQ forum. This explains in detail the process from start to finish.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!
    Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC 498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard 705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details