Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder susiep Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2006

Default allocation questionnaire fee

I have already paid my fee to mcol, but now have had the defence from cobbetts and have to fill in an allocation questionnaireicon - this also says i need to pay a fee of 100 - do i have to pay this even though i have paid the mcol 120, and can i claim it back from RBSicon?