Ian v Rbs Advice on Disclosure order Please

Ian Kirkman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Can someone check this out and advise me please.:?:

I've received directions from the Court to send to the Defendant and the Court within 28 days:

a) Schedule for each charge.

(ok. that's straightforward)

b) Copies of any statements etc.

(again straightforward)

c) A statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as tending to show that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise.

(really not sure what this entails. any thoughts?)

d) Copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon.

( is this the court pack? could someone point me in the right direction for downloading the relevant cases to download)

The Defendant has 28 days thereafter to serve their response inc full breakdown of administrative costs as per my request.

(does this mean 28 days from receiving my disclosure or 28 days after my 28 days are up)

I'd really appreciate your help. Cheers.

Hmm...did you attach directions to your AQ? This seems to be the directions as requested in the 'Draft Order for Directions' that we are using now...

If you didn't request it, it seems Cobbetts are using the same tactic against us. Might pay you to alert a MOD.

However, you will find a statement of truth here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html#post482194

You will need to chose which letter is appropriate to the defence.

In fact have a good read of the thread that post comes from and post a link to here, somebody in there will know how to approach this, especially if you didn't get orders in....

d) is the stuff in the basic bundle as far as I can see.

Hydra:-

Location: The Foot of Our Stairs (where northeners go when mildly surprised)

reputation_pos.gif

hydrauk

Do you know why they go to the foot of our stairs?

Hydra:-

Do you know why they go to the foot of our stairs?

Err...no?

Cheers Hydra,

not sure what you mean by did I attach directions though

- That'll be a No then.

If you read that thread it's all in there, but broadly speaking, the current thinking is to attach some draft directions at the AQ stage, the first are for you to do EXACTLY what Cobblers have asked you to do, the second part is for them to reveal all the things they don't want to reveal....

BF, do you have any info for the OP?? I feel nervous in the presence of greatness :o

I think youll find the 28 days is measured form teh date the order is made.

THe linked thread provides some good info on what needs to be supplied to the court.

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Err...no?

... goes to the foot of our stairs ... and looks up (in amazement).

All those people from the North gathering at the foot of our stairs and not knowing why they are there until the CAG shows them.

There is an overwhelming Freudian symbolism here. :-)

Thanks Glenn

Strange though how the court is using a direction that was originated on this site without any prompting from me, don't you think.

Problem is that Cobblers aren't likely to have ordered themselves to do what OUR orders would have done....

... goes to the foot of our stairs ... and looks up (in amazement).

All those people from the North gathering at the foot of our stairs and not knowing why they are there until the CAG shows them why.

There is an overwhelming Freudian symbolism here. :-)

You been at the pop again BF? ;)

Ok. i've read through the complete thread as suggested and I think i,ve got enough info now to compile disclosure. Cheers to Hydra and Glenn for that.

I,ve also put much thought into why I received the identical Disclosure Order as the one originated on this site. I'm sure a lot of the Judges meet quite often, and as it's such a well prepared document in respect of these cases, it's probably been passed around and now used as standard. Well done to the CAG for that one.

Also, with regard to the 28 days bit, i'll contact the Court and post back.icon14.gif