Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Gold Account Holder un1boy Informative un1boy Informative un1boy Informative un1boy Informative un1boy Informative un1boy's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2006

Default Am I claiming the right things?

Hi there,

please can somone confirm what I can and can't claim?

I am claiming for the follwoing:

"CHG TO(DATE) A/C(NUM)
    "UNPAID ITEM(S)"
    "REFERRAL CHARGE FOR (DATE)"
    "CARD MISUSE"

Anything else?

I am right in thinkin i cannot claim for cheque cancellation though?

Also, can someone please explain what an entry like this means:

PARTICULARS WITHDRAWN PAID IN
    CHG TO[DATE] A/C [NUMBER] 20.00
    [NUMBERS] [DATE]
    CARD 04 120.00

What does the above mean? And what can I claim for?

thanks

Similar Threads:
    Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:
    un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:
    un1boy v Equifax - Default removal
    un1boy vs Experian - Default removal
    Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder un1boy Informative un1boy Informative un1boy Informative un1boy Informative un1boy Informative un1boy's Avatar

Default Re: Am I claiming the right things?

Also, can I claim back the Default Notice fee?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:
    un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:
    Follows
    Following

NATTIE

yes on the above

misread no on cheque cancellation

do not know the answer on the charges though

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    isidore Informative isidore Informative isidore Informative isidore's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2006

Hi Un1.

I'm presuming this is RBSicon (it looks like it). This should help with your charges.

Cheque cancellation would be something you requested and therefore couldn't be claimed.

Haven't a clue what that last one is??

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!
    Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC 498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard 705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!
    Follows
    Following

Thanks guys

My charges claims:

Default removals:
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder mbdiss Novitiate mbdiss's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2006

un1boy ring the bank about the last one they should be able to tell you. i've not seen that one before

Cheers guys

what are RBSicon like at paying? do they drag it out?

My charges claims:

Default removals:
    Follows
    Following

and there's loads of addresses - can i use this one
    :

RBOS senior Customer Relations Manager at Edinburgh
    Freepost PO box 1727 Edinb EH12 9JN

My charges claims:

Default removals:
    Follows
    Following

NATTIE

sorry, the last entry for 120 was a cash withdrawal at the branch

Quote Originally Posted by NATTIE View Post
    sorry, the last entry for 120 was a cash withdrawal at the branch
    Oh right, thanks!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details