freewheeler vs RBS

freewheeler
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is getting scary! LBA sent mid Jan and also copies of all letters sent to Litigation, Princess St early Feb. Both totally ignored. I have now completed an MCOL using the Group Litigation as the defendant's address. Can anyone give me any reason why I should not click "Submit"?

NO :D

Try sending an email to [email protected] with copies of all your correspondence and something along the lines of this: (exactly what I did before I filed MCOL for my first claim, settled within a few days)

I am writing to you to express my extreme disapoinment in regards a claim I have filed against my branch and yourselves.

I sent a letter requesting a refund of all charges levied against my Interest Paying Current Account on xxx. I then sent another letter requesting again all charges be refunded on xxx

. Please note that both of these letters were sent via recorded mail and both were signed for at xxxxxxxx.

I have attached a copy of both letters as well as the schedule of charges for your reference. The total I am claiming is £xxx

To date I have recieved no response or even recognition of my claim. I feel extrememly undervalued as a customer and am shocked at the lack of customer service I am recieving.

Due to recent media coverage, I now believe that your charges are a Penalty, penalty charges being irrecoverable at common law. It has been held that a contractual party can only recover damages for an actual loss or liquidated losses. It is clear that your charges do not reflect any actual and or real loss.

However, if you say that your charges are not penalties, I would be interested if you would demonstrate this by letting me have a full breakdown of the costs to which you have been put by as a result of my breaches, in order to reassure me that your penalties really do reflect your costs. I would be more than happy to receive this via email: blah blah [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this. I will wait for until xxx as outlined in the letter dated xxxx then I shall begin a claim against you for the full amount plus interest plus my costs and without further notice.

Please contact me at the above address or by email.