Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: RE v bos

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2006

Default RE v bos

hello,its sunday,ive found this site,considered the implications,but realised all i want is my money back,so i am writing a letter for my bank history with a £10 cheque,and will open a different bank account on monday,i will keep posting as news comes in,good luck to all that consider reclaiming whats rightfully yours!! GO FOR IT!££££££££££££££££££££

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Feb 2006

Default Re: RE v bos

Good Luck. Welcome to the site. Its not so daunting if you're determined.

If you found this post helpful please click on the scales, top right. Thank you.

If you find this site helpful and if you reclaim your charges please donate by clicking the button at the top of the page

First Direct 1 - settled
    First Direct 2 - settled
    RBS 1 - claim made 8/5/6
    RBS 2 - claim made 8/5/6
    GE Capital - counter claim 6/5/6
    Halifax - settled 31/5/6
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cheers,sent first letter,standard reply,letter before actionicon got a standard reply-we will look into it in the next 40 years or whatever,anyway,14 days are up though local county courticon are only open 4 hours a week!!todays the day for (court)action,all prepared,wish me luck,next day i have made an appintment with manageress of my branch for financial review,where i will cheekily tell her i have £1,500 coming into my account shortly!(but not where from),one question;i need to open a parachute accounticon,but all the banks ask for statements from current account,they wont touch me when they see my overdraft! do i just fib and say i dont have any current accounts open?????

CAPITOL ONE-SETTLED £100 WITH FIRST LETTER 23RD AUG
    BOS VISA CARD SETTLED £138 AFTER 2ND LETTER(STILL WAITING FOR MONEY)23 AUG

Basic Account Holder

Thumbs up Re: RE v bos

Quote Originally Posted by reasten
    Cheers,sent first letter,standard reply,letter before actionicon got a standard reply-we will look into it in the next 40 years or whatever,anyway,14 days are up though local county courticon are only open 4 hours a week!!todays the day for (court)action,all prepared,wish me luck,next day i have made an appintment with manageress of my branch for financial review,where i will cheekily tell her i have £1,500 coming into my account shortly!(but not where from ),one question;i need to open a parachute accounticon,but all the banks ask for statements from current account,they wont touch me when they see my overdraft! do i just fib and say i dont have any current accounts open?????

CAPITOL ONE-SETTLED £100 WITH FIRST LETTER 23RD AUG
    BOS VISA CARD SETTLED £138 AFTER 2ND LETTER(STILL WAITING FOR MONEY)23 AUG

Basic Account Holder

There is no point in lying about not having an account as the new bank will see it listed on your credit report. Lying may well result in a fraud indicator being applied to your report. If you are worried that a bank my turn you down I would suggest you try something like the NatWest. Step account or Yorkshire bank. A lot of banks offer basic accounts that are open to most people.

Good luck.

Pam.

If anything I've said helps you then please feel free to tip my scales!
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details