Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default please help me

I requested my statements from BOS and got 99% of them but there is 2 missing.

My loan in 2001
    My current account in 2001

I both defaulted on them both and everytime i call customer servicesicon they said they have no record of this info.

They are both paid off in 2001

but my question is who do i contact regarding my statements? did the debt get sold on if so who 2? as they were both paid off direct to the bank

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Nov 2006

Default Re: please help me

Hi there

Get in touch with the bank via letter and advise them that they have 7 days within which to give you the information relating to these 2 accounts. If they dont give you it within 7 days report them to the Information Commissioner. I am assuming of course that they are outwith their 40 days timescale in which to provide the information. If they arent then you will have to wait 40 days but send them a letter anyway reminding them that they still have these accounts to send to you.

Dont deal with them by phone - just write!!!

Hope this helps
    Gemspan

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Default Fairmorn308 v Bank of Scotland

Today i issued a judgement by default againest bank of scotland as they failed to acknowledge my claim via MCOL

How long does it normally take to pay out.

Basic Account Holder

Default Re: Fairmorn308 v Bank of Scotland

How long should i wait before i get payment from them?

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details