Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Clydesdale Bank **SETTLED**

SR, whatever happened with your subsequent claim?

Hope you got on fine.

Pitsfordpirate

Apologies for not responding sooner but in relation to my subsequent claims my new threadicon is here - getting there slowly but surely

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...-bank-pre.html

Royal Bank of Scotland - Settled - Full Amount
    GE Money - Settled - Full Amount
    Tesco Personal Finance - Settled - Full Amount + Interest + Court Costs
    Clydesdale Bank - Settled - Full Amount + Interest + Court Costs
    Clydesdale Bank - Pre June 2005 Charges - Settled - Full Amount
    Follows
    Following

hello all

Not sure where to post this - but recieved letter today to say YB have settled out of court for my claim of 682.00 - taken since August 1st - soooo pleased and I wish everyone the best of luck with their claims - hope some more come through before Christmas !!! can't get to demo on 1st Dec. but will be watching the news and will be there in spirit with each and everyone of you xxxxxxx

Hi - I'm very pleased you got your money back! I had to put everything on hold for one or two reasons. Anyway, I'm back, but I need some help please!!! I purchased the small claimsicon pack and am just goingto fill in the N1 form on line. But what address to I put on the form for YB? Is it my branch? Or is it the Head Office? What's teh address if it is the latter? Am I doing this right do you think? Bit confused! Incidentally, I got a letter back from my branch in September to say that if they hadn't heard from me in 8 weeks they would consider rhe matter closed! Do I have to go through the whole rigmoroll again or can I proceed with the claim? Any thoughts, help or advice would be very much appreciated!!

Patricia C

Hi Patricia C

I would suggest that you start your own thread on this matter(it keeps things clearer)
    I would put your local branch address that you banked at then your claim can go up to £5K in small claimsicon as it is in England and you can use MCOL.
    Don't worry about the 8 week thing thats on their terms not yours.If you have done the prem and lbaicon letters then I would go straight to MCOL stage .Also make sure that you have sent them a schedule of charges to date.

Regards

MF5

Halifax Bank plc £1573 settled 19/6/ 06

Abbey National PLC
    Settled in full £1,754 15/9/06 :grin:

Halifax Credit Card £441.63 settled in full 27/10/06

Mortgage Express ERP
    Pre letter 10/7/06
    LBA 27/7/06
    MCOL issued 6/9/06
    Court Date Feb 06
    Lost in court costs awarded £7,500PAYPAL bogieblizzard-buys@yahoo.co.uk
    Follows
    Following

Hi

I received my bank statements(after about 80 days)

I have totaled up the charges over the past 6 yearsicon which amount to £4000 (not including interest.)

As I live in Scotalnd should I avoid the small claimsicon court and go straight to the Ombudsmanicon or do i have to make 5 separate claims?

First of all i would like to congratulate SR7133 from beating Clydesdaly! there an absalute mennace!! there really anoying me just now! took me monthsto recieve my statements/charges through the post! eventually when i tottaled them up - £about £1600 sent them a letter asking for the full amount they tried to fob me off with a check for £200? are you joking!!! who do they think they are!? anyway i have my complaint joined with the fosicon, They told me to send the check back and they can hopefully get the full amount back to me? i think the FOS Is very helpfull and saves alot of time going through courts etc! xx il let you know what my next offer is from the bank? fingers crossed its more than £200 xx

Thanx for your help again,

Caroline x x
    Follows
    Following

£599 Product Fee
    £40 BACS charges
    over 5.5x the Boe base rate
    What does it get you a first time buyers mortgageicon where the bank are 5 days late completing the draw down payment to the solicitor and risk loosing your first home! To top it off not even a sorry or genuine regret! The managers arent mortgageicon trained so cant help you so you get papped through to a call centre where the manageress refuses to speak to you or acknowledge the size of the problem!
    I have started a facebook and twitter account to share stories
    ClydesFailBank look it up and join in!

Default Interested In Bastille Day?

eros3086 xanga com/765817744/another-glance-at-catalog/ ]source of info johnofgaunt5417 xanga com/ ]found it mechanic1750 bcz com/2012/07/17/knockdown-an-in-depth-evaluation/ ]as an example When Kriemhild heard what he had done to Hagen of Trony in the strife,will send my minstrels as envoys to thy friends in Burgundy "Etzel letteth none intercede "better or more mildly For this she was famed among the Huns till thebefore downloading, copying, displaying, performing, distributing or ipopodes9799 livejournal com/529 html ]from here Secrets About Friday The 13ThMore About Breaking BadLearn More About Paulina GretzkyDez Bryant And YouMore Information On Celeste Holm

Follows
    Following

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details