Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: pollymac v HBoS

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2006

Default pollymac v HBoS

First post and in need of some help so here goes...
    1. Thanks to maroondevo52
    2. Can I claim back the maintenance charges applied at the end of a month where I've been overdrawn. I stress - these are only ever applied if i've had an unauthorised overdraw during the month.
    3. My claim's going to be c. 3000 and have no friend/relative in England so can't use the small claimsicon court there. Anyone had any luck with multiple small claimsicon or 750-1500 claims in Scotland?
    4. I don't want to go through the hassle of changing a/c- would it be worthwhile informing the bank of a recent ruling regarding any threatened closure of my a/c, or should that wait until they actually threaten to do it?
    Oh, and btw, regarding S.A.R - (Subject access requesticon)'s, I went in to the bank and handed mine to my account manager with the 5 they charge. Nice glaring look I received for my troubles. In response, she received the broad beaming smile one can only produce in the knowledge that the wee guy's about to get one over on the bank.