just starting a claim, can anyone help?

_frances
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Im just starting to claim my charges back over the past 5 years from the bank of scotland. Ive just recieved the statements through and need a bit of help. :confused:

firstly do i need 2 copies of the statements one to sent with the first claim letter to the bank and 1 for me?

Also ive noticed an interest thats taken from my account on the last day of the month stating "interest debited notified last month" which ranges in amounts??

could someone please help me through the first stages, :) thanks x x

Hi there frances you really need to read up on this so as to know yourself what steps to take. the statements you send with your first letter is known as schedule of charges, you need to do this manually as its only the charges you need to send them. The interest you refer to is what they have charged you for going overdrawn this is why this ranges in amounts dependant on how much you were overdrawn, hope this helps.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html