Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default KHMcBey vs Bank of Scotland - MCOL acknowledged, no comm with me!

BOS acknowledged my MCOL on Thursday and haven't gotten in touch with me since. I noticed on the Intelligent Finance threads that people have been claiming for judgement due to IF's not getting in touch with them. How long can you wait to do this? Do you have to wait until the 28 days have expired and then claim for judgement by default?

Similar Threads:
    A+L - 950 settled in full.

Bank of Scotland - MCOL filed 9 Jan for 1500

Bank of Scotland (for parents) - 5000 settled in full October 06

Bank of Scotland (mum's account) 1900 settled in full November 06

Intelligent Finance: DPA non compliance sent 26 Jan
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: KHMcBey vs Bank of Scotland - MCOL acknowledged, no comm with me!

in a word

Yes!

Halifax settled
    Halifax (again) settled
    Nationwide settled
    Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: KHMcBey vs Bank of Scotland - MCOL acknowledged, no comm with me!

Quote Originally Posted by dollies01 View Post
    in a word

Yes!
    lol, thanks!

A+L - 950 settled in full.

Bank of Scotland - MCOL filed 9 Jan for 1500

Bank of Scotland (for parents) - 5000 settled in full October 06

Bank of Scotland (mum's account) 1900 settled in full November 06

Intelligent Finance: DPA non compliance sent 26 Jan
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details