Which Allocation Questionnaire process? Need to submit 2moro!!

SL56
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by SL56 viewpost.gif

Righto theyve submitted a defence and Im set to return the AQ by monday 29th (I ignored the original AQ from northampton as it was transferred to local court (hope I did this right?!?!))

Now cobbets have made an offer of 55% and Im going to need to reply telling them where to go!

Does anyone have any suggestions and can you comment on on the AQ above?

regards :-)

Anyone help me out please - I have to file the AQ tomorrow. I spoke to Lisa burgoyne asking if RBs wanted to settle before i filed the AQ and she said no. I spoke to the court and I can ignore the northampton N149 cos the n150 replaces it but Im wondering whether or not to request an order of directions like the new AQ procedure? Can anyone sway me either way? The amount is for £2000 (if that makes any difference)

Also Ive been looking for some wordings for a rejection including a reference to them objecting to some charges under the limitations act (falling outside 6 years). I saw a paragraph somewhere saying they reject the solicitors comments regards to the limitations act and they'd let a judge decide or something?

Thanks again!:)

(apols for starting a new thread - couldnt change the title):)