The Funding Corporation v me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1867 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Funding Corporation is owned by Lord Edmiston. Expect no help with this company. They donated over £100,000 just days before Tory gov voted down laws to curb companies like theirs.

No connection of course clearly co-incidence

Lord Robert Norman Edmiston you mean. The 'elite' owning unscrupulous finance companies is only on Wall Street isn't it? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Funny how Don't Get Done Get Dom chases down dodgy lay folk but the 'elite' never get a mention in the media. I'm sure just luck that works out that way

I would just like to add that IM Motors who own the Funding Corporation donated 2.1 million to the Conservative Party on 31/03/2006 which you are free to check via the electoral commission. Unrelated piece of information but thought you would find interesting nonetheless

Hi Darrenaj1979

You do realize that this thread is some years old and it would be best to start your own thread if you require any advice.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

It is definitely some years old, that is certainly true. Personally, I think there is no time limit on education. A response with wisdom or information be it 6 days or 6 years later should be welcome in a place on knowledge. Information can be out of date for sure, but the words I used have the same relevance and importance today as when this thread opened. And wisdom lasts forever I still refer to some Buddhist proverbs penned many years ago.

Though correct me if I am wrong but isn't the founder of the Consumer Group David Smith? The man who upholds information rights in the public interest? Surely he wouldn't be against me mentioning in the interest of the public here that a Lord and donor runs the company who owns the company these people were complaining about?

I have no personal knowledge of their individual cases and i cast no judgement moral or legal I just simply pointed out that they hadn't yet worked out who was in charge? Surely that's in the public interest? It's also free, open and accessible knowledge and sharing free and open knowledge you could find on Wikipedia is allowed?

• 3 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

HSBC Current: Total Fines £542.50 LBA sent 22/05 Deadline for Reply 06/06

Capital One: DPA sent 04/05 Deadline 13/06

Intelligent Finance: DPA sent 04/05 Deadline 13/06

Barclaycard: DPA sent 04/05 Deadline 13/06

Funding Corporation: Total Owed £475 Prelim sent 22/05 Deadline for Reply 06/06

• dx100uk changed the title to The Funding Corporation v me