Got a phone call

tourmaline
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a phonecall on Monday from Virginone, part of RBS. They said that I was £1500.00 overdrawn and wanted to know when I was going to pay it back. Tols them that the only reason I was that overdrawn was due to over £900.00 of charges in December alone (further £500.00 in October and Novemebr as well) and that I was about to issue proceedings against them. I was told that I would have to write to them. I told them I had twice. Poor girl got really uptight because I had a answer for everything thanks to this site. She told me that RBS and Virginone defend these actions most vociferously. I said that I did not think so. I am just about to issue the court papers. I am really peed off about this!!!

:-x :-x :-x

one point.....if they have / do threaten you with defaulting or closing your account or anything similar, you need to make them aware that the account is in dispute - they cannot touch you until your complaint is resolved.

If they have already, send them a letter saying you can't go ahead with this action (whatever it is) as the account is currently in dispute, note prelim letter sent, dated [date you sent it].

Plenty of information on the forum about this if you search for it.

HTH

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!