Help with BOS 007 James Bond Visa Card

chris_d
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just settled in full for a claim with MBNA for a credt card that was orignally BOS.

The BOS card was issued in Jul 02 but, in August 2005 it changed to MBNA (took me a while to realise as the correspondence from either company over the whole thing was pretty much non-existant) Before all this happened, the card in question was a Bank of Scotland 007 James Bond Visa.

As stated i had a full settlement from MBNA for the period Aug 05 to Dec 06. Now I would like to claim back any charges incurred prior to this period, when it was with BOS.

As i don't have the statements for this card to hand right now i called MBNA and asked if they had any details about the previous card, it turned out that they did so i asked for the period i had it from/to and what the account number was (it was different from my MBNA one). I didnt ask for much more as i'm assuming that my claim for this period is with BOS and not MBNA, also i didnt want to let on i was gonna request my charges back so soon after winning a full settlement with them for my MBNA card. Also, the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) i sent for my MBNA claim came back with only the transactions from when it was with MBNA and didnt include anything from when it was with BOS.

Has anyone had any experience of this (ie the 007 card) and who should i send the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to, obviously BOS but where ?

Thanks in advance

Chris

Not had one of these cards, just answering your "but where" question.

At the top of this forums (RBS & BOS) there are a few posts called stickys (scuse the basic instructions but don't know you're level of forum knowledge). One of them is called contact addresses or something similar. Should help you......

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Cheers T4ff

I was aware of the stickies, I did scan through them before making my post. There's quite a varied amount of addresses for BOS in that particular thread and i was really seeking advice as to which one of them i should use.

Ah, I didn't go as far as checking it.....

Whenever I send my letters to a new bank, I find the "how to complain" address from their website and start there then respond to whatever address I get the first response back from, make sense?

Therefore, if I was mailing BOS, I would go for this address:

Bank of Scotland,

Customer Relations,

PO Box 29112,

Dunfermline,

KY11 2ZX

Got that from the site.

HTH

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!