Timescales Cock Up

Greekos74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok peeps, i know i'm asking quite a few questions but i wondered if anyone else has experienced this or is aware whether my claim may be compromised in anyway by the following situation.

I wrote to RBS with LBA on 28th Nov I has no response so sent a further LBA on 22nd Dec saying sort in in 10 working days or else i'll take you to court. I got a leter from them acknowledging my letter on 11 January saying it was being processed so I started legal proceedings on 24th Jan as they hadnt met my deadline.

I spoke to them today and they said it was still in their system and obvoiusly they hadnt recieved my letter saying we're off to court and the Court documents themselves.

It look slike we've got to corssed purposes due to their backlog etc, does this potentially impact my case against them or should i just stick to my timescales?

Stick to your timescales, as you say THEIR cockup not yours....if the threat of court action doesnt hurry them up then who knows where there priorities lie........having sent 2 LBA's you've done more than enough to show a judge that you were willing to keep this out of the courts.

go get em...your calling the shots, not them!

**ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

2/11/2006 - Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

16/11 - Statements Received (envelope slightly torn, no cover letter)

18/11 - Acknowledgement of S.A.R received

12/12 - Prelim Letter Sent Recorded Delivery To Local Branch

30/12 - Offer received for all charges minus interest

13/01/07 - Letter of rejection sent,along with new prelim (adjusted interest calculated)

29/01 - LBA sent recorded delivery

**NATIONWIDE**

5/11/06 - Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

13/11 - Acknowledgement of S.A.R received

23/11 - Statements Received (Special Delivery with cover letter, very impressed, good service)

12/12 - Prelim Sent Recorded Delivery To Local Branch

13/01/07 - New Prelim sent (adjusted interest calculations)

29/01 - LBA sent recorded delivery

It's not your fault they've got a backlog......keep on with the process!!

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!