Where to claim

fully1976
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there guys

thanks to everyone here and also the people at the Motley Fool I have successfully claimed money back from MBNA, Halifax and Sainsburys Bank Credit cards albeit for small amounts of less than £50 - its the principal that counts!

However I am now moving into deeper water, I have started a claim against RBS Visa for £120. I sent them a first letter which they denied then a LBA to which they offered a part settlement still charging me £12 per charge. I am of course not going to accept and sent my MCOL tonight. I tried to enter the Banks Scottish address however that wasn't accepted so I used an English one, have I done the right thing as I lived in Scotland when I first took out the card?

My next and final claim is my jackpot again from RBS for around £1500 for my current account going back around 6 years. I currently live in England and have done since 2002 however my branch is in Scotland and obviously the Bank is Scottish I don't know where to claim, do I have a choice? It seems that MCOL is the easiest way to claim and as this can be done only in England I should go down this route. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks