Bank Of Scotland Case, 3 Accounts, 4 Months And Still Waiting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Anyone Had Major Problems With Bos Processing The Charges On Accounts? I Sent Off 3 Letters Regarding 3 Accounts And This Was Way Back In Sept. First Of All They Lost The 1st Set Of Letters Sent Recorded And Asked Me To Resend Them Which I Did Then It Was October. I Have Only Had 2 Letters And They Have Never Sent Statements For The 3rd Account. Over The Last Few Months I Have Sent More Letter And Even The Final Letter And They Say They Have A Backlog And Now At The Last Minute Have Sent A Letter Refering Me To The Ombudsman Who Will Laugh No Doubt. They Have Lied To Me On The Phone And Given Me So Many Excuses Anyone Had The Same Treatment. Am Going To Take Them To Court On Monday As Am So Cheesed Off Now. Any Help And Advice Appreciated. They Left Me In A Bankruptcy Situ..So much for the financial support when you are in chains...

TSB send bog standard letters and ignore you so heres to the ombudsman yet again..

Cases

BOS Current Account

BOS Solo Account

BOS Business Account

BOS Credit Card

TSB Business Account

Capital One

GE Capital

Hi there, same problems here.

I've actually been granted judgement to the tune of 5.4k and still haven't heard anything from them...........despite a phonecall to tell them to get a move on.

Bailiffs are the next stage for me!

Darren :p

BOS - WON - £5.6k

------------------------------------------------

Virgin Mastercard - WON - £300

Barclaycard - WON - £200

Lloyds - WON - £1.6k

Hi

Go for it as I am too after some great help and advice. I am in the same mode as you. They are quick to send us all the letters and charges quick but when you want something from them they are an utter nightmare..

All the best of luck to you and let me know how you get on

TC

Hell