Just a little more advice please

taz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

having read the site and, i think, got most of the imformation i need i would just like to check i have the things right.

i have had an account with HSBC since 2003, i have checked my back statements online and i have incurred £1181 in charges these do not include a couple that they did refund me. i have not included any interest they have charged me for been overdrawn, (they can keep that).

I am now at the stage where i will be sending out the first letter requesting the charges back. i take it i give them 7 days and then send out the second letter and then if still no joy i make a claim . Am i correct in thinking that because i am on income support at the moment i will be exempt from the court fees.

If this actually works and i do get my charges back then i will be a good way into getting my self debt free.

I have also got a capital one account that i seem to be forever paying charges on, i beleive that if i can claim back these charges i should be actually in credit with them. i have requested copy statements, do i need to send this letter recorded delivery or standard post.

thanks in advance

taz

having read the site and, i think, got most of the imformation i need i would just like to check i have the things right.

i have had an account with HSBC since 2003, i have checked my back statements online and i have incurred £1181 in charges these do not include a couple that they did refund me. i have not included any interest they have charged me for been overdrawn, (they can keep that).

I am now at the stage where i will be sending out the first letter requesting the charges back. i take it i give them 7 days and then send out the second letter and then if still no joy i make a claim . Am i correct in thinking that because i am on income support at the moment i will be exempt from the court fees.

If this actually works and i do get my charges back then i will be a good way into getting my self debt free.

I have also got a capital one account that i seem to be forever paying charges on, i beleive that if i can claim back these charges i should be actually in credit with them. i have requested copy statements, do i need to send this letter recorded delivery or standard post.

thanks in advance

taz

Send letter recorded delivery

the deadlines ar up to you. 7 days may a bit short.

Why are you forgiving them the interest? It can add up to quite a lot.

You need to enquire at the court as to your eligibility to pay court fees.

run a separate thread for Capital one

Send letter recorded delivery

the deadlines ar up to you. 7 days may a bit short.

Why are you forgiving them the interest? It can add up to quite a lot.

You need to enquire at the court as to your eligibility to pay court fees.

run a separate thread for Capital one

the interest adds up to about £25 and seen as it was my fault that i went overdrawn, i suppose i feel they deserve a little something lol

Then get the interest and contribute it to our book fund

the interest adds up to about £25 and seen as it was my fault that i went overdrawn, i suppose i feel they deserve a little something lol

Then get the interest and contribute it to our book fund

• 13 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks